• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Astatic Silver Eagle to Yaesu FTDX1200

W3LDR_DrRod

Nov 27, 2023
I have a silver eagle mic I recently acquired takes the 9v battery I want to retrofit for the 8 pin on my ftdx1200. The existing cable plug is a 5 pin but I verified it has 6 wires in the cable. Can anyone assist in proper pin connection for my yeast 8 pin. I have a spare cable that has a 8 pin plug I can sacrifice for this.

Is there any issues I may run into using a silver eagle I should be aware of?

Any assistance is appreciated

I have a silver eagle mic I recently acquired takes the 9v battery I want to retrofit for the 8 pin on my ftdx1200. The existing cable plug is a 5 pin but I verified it has 6 wires in the cable. Can anyone assist in proper pin connection for my yeast 8 pin. I have a spare cable that has a 8 pin plug I can sacrifice for this.

Is there any issues I may run into using a silver eagle I should be aware of?

Any assistance is appreciated

Your audio will go to pin 8, pins 5 and 7 will be ground, pin 6 will be PTT. This should get you going. I'm not sure of the color code of the Astatic.

Reactions: DoctorAudio

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.