• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Back from Iraq

KI4MSJ

Jun 4, 2006
Staunton, Virginia
I got back a little over a week ago but had to go to the VA to take care of some serious medical conditions. As it stands I have PTSD, Severe Anxiety disorder, hearing has decreased almost double, back issues from carrying 65 plus pounds 8-10 hours daily and some serious skin disorder most likeley caused by raw sewage. I have some items posted and prices are somewhat negotable but be reasonable all items are in perfect condition inside and out. just wanted to let you all know I am back and working on my anti social disorder also. Missed you guys and glad to be bAck

What’s the deal? You are not selling any of those “never shot” dropped once AKs, or unexploded munitions?

:D :LOL:

Thanks for serving. Freedom isn’t free.

FIRST OFF THANK YOU AND SALUTE!! Second Im sorry to hear about all the extra B.S. you are now dealing with but YOUR HOME AND ALIVE!!! Thats what counts hope all gets better as Im sure it will God Bless and relax and enjoy yourself and life itself...Tony

Welcome Back...
Your service to our country is appreciated..
Do Hope you get your illnesses handled..
( our country owes you that )

dxChat
Help Users