• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bad Ebayer - Add To Your Blocked Bidders List

well here is one to lookout for. This guy ordered something from me, custom one off part (which according to paypal it's NOT covered under buyer protection because it's a custom order)

well he paid around 9pm central time, the next morning he had filed item not received. I called Paypal and they said to take pics and ship it to him.

after he got the item he did return to sender... paypal gave him the money back, I got a negative and he ended up ordering a similar item from another seller a few days later.

I was out seller's fee, paypal fees and I ended up with a custom item that I still can't sell to this day.

samcc1101

i understand what you are saying completely. i do meet people in very public well lit and very camra filled areas. i also sreen shot there ad, in case thing are stolen or they claim i stole from them i also save all emails.

meeting people is always risky, but alittle common sents goes along way.

a Remington 870 sawed off, pistol grip tends to make meetings a little more safe

but they do need to make some new rules .

like if your sitting there at your computer and you hit buy it now ,you should have to pay for it now!

i dont get some people .lets hit buy it now but pay for it later ,or never .

there needs to be some changes .
and they get you coming and going ,paypal is owned by ebay now too.

There is a "option" for when a buyer uses the Buy It Now.. You as a seller clicks in options for IMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIRED for But It Now. That is what i do. And yes Fleebay OWNS PayPal kind of a double dip deal, You pay Fleebay a percentage and PayPal a percentage for there service but it goes to one place?
:eek:

There is a "option" for when a buyer uses the Buy It Now.. You as a seller clicks in options for IMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIRED for But It Now. That is what i do. And yes Fleebay OWNS PayPal kind of a double dip deal, You pay Fleebay a percentage and PayPal a percentage for there service but it goes to one place?
:eek:
i will have to look for that .

And if you select Immediate Payment Required..... how does that force them to pay immediately?

0\The transaction will NOT be completed until he/she actually pays IE PAYPAL. so another can still buy or bid until transaction is completed.

With Imediate payment required they have to PAY NOW when that button is pressed no 2 ways out of it..
Like I said I use it, GREAT feature stops the slackers....

Hi Guys,

I'm not familiar with the Tweety-bird mic. The ONLY Tweety Birds I remember were on the old, General MC-5, MC-6 & MC-7 CB rigs. they were used as Tone alerts for the various units on different frequencies.

Some commercial service companies used to put one to 3 units on a CB channel, then 'signal' which one they wanted to speak to.

E.F. Johnson came out with a better idea, but the others on CB complained that there was "too much noise" that interrupted their communications.

Just a bit of "history".

Wx Dispatcher/8Q-3224

Hi Guys,

I'm not familiar with the Tweety-bird mic.

Here is the audio-visual clip on my mics on youtube. I'm sorry it is so long and plodding. That does suck. Maybe I'll get that re-done someday and shorten it up.

youtube

20110801105528.wmv

This is the Tweety Bird noise toy from CB radio circa 1970's

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.