• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Best Small amp selection for SSB

That is an excellent old school AB amp with filtering. If you don’t want it just PM me. And right now HG makes a drop in replacement for that final. If one were to blow I would put a matched quad often HG in and sell the others.

I had the Cobra 450 XL back years ago. It had Motorola 454 transistors. From the previous link that was posted, it looked the same on the outside and inside. I bought it to flip fast, but now I know that was a mistake. A deputy sheriff in VA now owns that beauty!

Is the 1000 and 2000 in good condition.

I had the Cobra 450 XL back years ago. It had Motorola 454 transistors. From the previous link that was posted, it looked the same on the outside and inside. I bought it to flip fast, but now I know that was a mistake. A deputy sheriff in VA now owns that beauty!
Yes, any of the older blue face Cobra 250 350 and 450 xl models are great for SSB use.

Reactions: AudioShockwav

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.