• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CDX4540

S

subs757

Hey Bob, shame conditions were a little rough with noise today at my end, not sure if it was anything to do with the solar storm that was reported or just truckers bleeding on me !

I was on my way back north up the M6 motorway from the city of Birmingham to Liverpool. Its real easy to see them on the map....i live on a small island LOL.

Hope condx improve, thanks for coming back to the call. Tell me what frequency coverage you have say top end of 26 mhz so maybe we can QSY to somewhere a little quieter next time. Im on the rci 2970 so coverage is good.

26 CDX 757, One of Our Subs - subs757
mobile with RCI2970 Astatic575 Sirio 7/8th @120w back at base Yaesu FT757GX Datong FL3 filter Astatic575 3ele Sirio yagi @130W

More than 2000 people are injured by teapots each year in the UK !</p>

Hey Bob, shame conditions were a little rough with noise today at my end, not sure if it was anything to do with the solar storm that was reported or just truckers bleeding on me !

I was on my way back north up the M6 motorway from the city of Birmingham to Liverpool. Its real easy to see them on the map....i live on a small island LOL.

Hope condx improve, thanks for coming back to the call. Tell me what frequency coverage you have say top end of 26 mhz so maybe we can QSY to somewhere a little quieter next time. Im on the rci 2970 so coverage is good.

mobile with RCI2970 Astatic575 Sirio 7/8th @120w back at base Yaesu FT757GX Datong FL3 filter Astatic575 3ele Sirio yagi @130W

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.