• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Classic Heathkit SA2060 Heavy Duty 1.5KW P.E.P. Manual Antenna Tuner

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
Hi guys, Deciding to part with my Full Legal Limit Heathkit SA 2060 Antenna Tuner. 1.5KW P.E.P. SSB & CW. This is a real battleship and they don't make 'em like they used to. "Tunes anything to anywhere". Rated 160~10 but has some extra Value-Space on the components and I've had these tune Big Loops and a 10-11 meter verticals up onto 6 meters as well. Works 100% as should. Both Power and SWR meters work and are accurate compared to other meters in my shack. I only needed it to tune my full size 160M Loop onto 60 Meters. My Loop is either resonant everywhere else or tunes to freq with the internal tuner in my rig. Came to me with a ding-bent in the top left front corner of the outer cabinet metal. There is no damage anywhere to the front, back or insides. The Meter Adjustment pot is a little tight but it turns. Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 1.49.23 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-04-24 at 1.50.24 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-04-24 at 1.49.36 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-04-24 at 1.50.40 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-04-24 at 1.50.53 PM.png The Front Face is very nice as you see in the pics. I was told that I got it from the original owner who built it and was an engineer. Comes with the not often seen original assembly and operators manual and a full size Parts Illustration Booklet. Also comes with (2) Hex Wrenches which fit internal shaft stop sleeves. Nothing needs any adjustment now ... you'll just have them if ever needed in the future. These regularly sell for as much as $450 on eBay. Will be wrapped in many layers of bubble wrap in a heavy duty box and ships full amount of Insurance. Big heavy box with insurance is going to cost $55-65 to send. Asking only $325 shipped. So you are getting this awesome tuner for $275 + 50 to cover most of the ship.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.