• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cobra 1000gtl

When you get down to what's really inside, it's a Cobra 29GTL with base-station cabinet, clock and power supply wrapped around it.

Looks like a 2000, but no counter, and no comparison on receiver performance. Should talk anywhere a 2000 will.

The Cobra 1000 is the same as the President Dwight D. and Zachery T. ,IM really not up on the receiver sections of these radios ? but all three radios are GOOD radios as far as IM concerned and receive and transmit very well. If one doesn't care for SSB ? The Cobra 1000 will make for a very nice base station set up .

It's all good , SSB is a good thing ,but after 20 sum years , my AM experiance out weighs the other , so not having a base station for reasons where I live , AM works well for me in the motor car. (400 watts helps alot as well (-: )

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.