• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 29 LX LE 50th RFX75 RF Limited TRB-1 rec kit 2999 and more 225$ shipped

Tony

Nov 24, 2007
50th pictures by tmcadams1218 - Photobucket

almost new cobra 29 lxle that i got in a trade from a friend he had just purchased this on February 10 and had all these upgrades done he lost his driving job so he got rid of it and i really dont need it ... but i did test it and all seems ok to me , it has the rfx installed and the rf limited trb-1 echo and it has had the 2999 and diodes receive upgrade done with a receive amp (pre amp ) done as well has a switch in the back for that and the rf gain knob is a variable power or v dk now and the echo knob is in the delta tune location (i did check to see and the original knob and delta are still in the radio) may have other upgrades as well i have no idea but the radio is in good shape it has a couple of really light scratches on the face not bad at all think it had 2 tiny little pings on the edge of front as well , comes with radio, factory mic, mounting bracket, ( no mounting screws) box, book, no power cord he left it in the truck .....................

i did some searching online and they are selling new with just the rfx any where from 299-375 plus shipping and the trb 1 is around 35$ average and this one is almost new and has quite a bit more done to it ,.....just wanna be fair so if im too high some one let me know.

i have this on ebay also just say n.......looking for about 225 obo

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.