• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cphilip's first set up

cphilip

Sep 10, 2006
Clemson SC
www.cphilip.com
This is a picture of the VERY early stages of set up. Many things still missing at this first stage and still on the way.

RadioShakearly.jpg

I will update as I go along but here is a list of what eventualy will be in place in the next week or so.

Ranger RCI 2980WX
PRO-2052 Dual Trunking Scanner
Solarcon Antron A-99 Antenna
LAE-250 Lightning Arrestor
Paradynamics PDC5 PWR/SWR/Antenna Tuner
MFJ-1702C 2 into 1 Coax Switch
Pyramid PS21KX 20AMP 12V power supply w/ fan
50 Ohm 100W Dummy load
Astatic TUG8 D104 Microphone

Antenna is now up but I am still waiting on my lightning arrestor so now its just still got the bundle of coax that was there, which is tied to the ground, from the Sattelite internet dish acting as a hope and a payer temporary ground run. Hopefully that will show up Monday and I can tie it into the grounds. And the Scanner is in place. Still no sign of the PDC5 or the two into one switch. The Astatic mic showed up. Have not had time to go through it yet.

RadioAntenna2.jpg

RadioShak2nd2.jpg

Wow ! that's a hell of a nice looking beginning to say the least. Everythings so nice a clean and shiney like . Very nice .

EDUK8TR said:
radioreddz said:
great beggining nice set up, but you know how it is its the great begining with no ending CB AKA CONTINUAL BUYING :p

Yeppers, and just wait till he gets the MOPOWA disease :!: :LOL:
never ever never never enough powa more scottie more !!!!!!!!!!!! damn the coax and the gamas poor it on

cphilip said:
This is a picture of the VERY early stages of set up. Many things still missing at this first stage and still on the way.

RadioShakearly.jpg

I will update as I go along but here is a list of what eventualy will be in place in the next week or so.

Ranger RCI 2980WX
PRO-2052 Dual Trunking Scanner
Solarcon Antron A-99 Antenna
LAE-250 Lightning Arrestor
Paradynamics PDC5 PWR/SWR/Antenna Tuner
MFJ-1702C 2 into 1 Coax Switch
Pyramid PS21KX 20AMP 12V power supply w/ fan
50 Ohm 100W Dummy load
Astatic TUG8 D104 Microphone

Antenna is now up but I am still waiting on my lightning arrestor so now its just still got the bundle of coax that was there, which is tied to the ground, from the Sattelite internet dish acting as a hope and a payer temporary ground run. Hopefully that will show up Monday and I can tie it into the grounds. And the Scanner is in place. Still no sign of the PDC5 or the two into one switch. The Astatic mic showed up. Have not had time to go through it yet.

RadioAntenna2.jpg

RadioShak2nd2.jpg

I don't know anything about the antenna but that is quite a nice backyard you have there.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.