• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CRT SS6900n (what’da think?)

Did you not see the Lambo on the box or that sweet statue?

I was doing fine and then you have to mention that F T mess and make me vomit in my mouth a little bit.

Not a lot but a little bit.

Still too much.

If I were gonna do that, I’d just throw it out in the road in front of my house and let the log trucks run over it. It’d turn out better in the end.

Well I’ve always been a Ford man but I’ve owned a lot of different brands. I’m a VW man now, love my Bug Turbo S.

I need a pickup now though. Freaking trucks are just so expensive. Even the used ones are high.

Reactions: Rwb
I’ve had about 25 of those things. Lord have mercy they ride rough. I just sold my 86 GT. I don’t think I want another Mustang except my 66. Those Foxbody’s just don’t ride good.

I like my 91 ram 150.rides nice great heater ,freeze ya wife out ac 318 power that gets good milage

The Goat!!

1541 disk drives, yes sir. I’ve got my MPS801 printer too. A C64c also with matching 1541c drive.

I loved that computer.

s-l1600.jpg
Aww aint this cute?
The female passenger in the lamborgini
Hopefully wears a clear bikini

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.