• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

D&J Electronics - Echo products and the schematics

Maruefer

Feb 4, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
Wondering if anyone would have a collection of the schematics for the D&J Electronics brand of Echo products that were super popular in the late 70s, 80's and into the early 90's? Thinking someone had and or has from back then and these paper copies are just sitting in a old drawer, cabinet or box and would not mind to copy or sell? Would pay for this if needed.

schematics for the D&J Electronics brand of Echo products
Only if you traced them out and drew up your own. A fella who used to help out at the shop showed me a D&J echo box the other day. Chip count looked like the generic "Connex" echo board, with the 3001, 3011 bucket brigade chip set one quad op amp and a 741 single op amp. Wasn't a good time for me to drop everything and put a workday into it. He'll probably sell it before I can spare the time to reverse engineer it.

D&J never did let loose of any diagrams that I have ever seen. Of course those drawings had to exist, at the back of a file cabinet somewhere. If they had surfaced, you would think somebody would have posted them on the 'net by now.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.