• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dont you hate it

CDX197

Apr 2, 2005
Nebraska's cornfields
well i was on my way home from a friends house (lives an hour and a half away) and they have construction going threw most of the roads that i drove on. Well i was going threw one and the speed limit was 45. Out of no were some ass hole decided to get right on my ass and pretty much push me the whole way. We were going about 60-65 most of the way. Well i tapped on the breaks once just to see if he would get off my ass. Well that didnt work so i slammed on the breaks. I swear he was atleast a foot from hitting the back of my car. HAHA it was funny. All i heard was tires screatching and traffic was backed up. THEN this guy catches up to me and when he passed me he gave me the finger and called me a fucking loser. But anyway i just decided to tell this storie cause i havent posted in a long time and im bored.

that pisses them off more than anything slow right down to 20 miles per hour, they will either pass or sit lol !!!

The same thing happen to me yesterday, but I stay at MY speed. When we got to a passing zone the idiot was still on my bumper, so I rolled down the window and montioned him to pass, he went by and waved ! What a dumb ass. I think most drivers have no idea what they are doing. Our auto's have become so comfortable and reliable that they just don't relize how dangerous it is to follow close at highway speeds. About ten years ago I was attending a defensive driver course (alright, I ran a red light ) and the instructor was explaining how at night you could "out run" your head light beams if you go to fast and half the class was amazed, I thought to myself what a bunch of idiot's, it's amazing more people are not killed every day in crashes.

Some will be faster one day but a Glock 20 talks, stop the car empty 15 rounds. :shock:

Just like you I am diabetic, I am not suppose to drink, smoke, eat what ever I want or use "recreational drugs".

Doctor never said i cant have guns :D :twisted:

KC2OST wrote:

i have restraining orders, so i cant legally own a gun..

but i do anyway

i have the right to bear arms, no matter what the judge said 10 years ago..

Uh, I would challenge the validity of that statement.
If you have a current restraining order, typically you are required to turn over all weapons. This is done to protect the alleged victim. They are usually returned if and when the order expires.

You don't have "a right" to ignore laws, ordinances, etc.
You may disagree with them, but there is no Constitutional Amendment that provides you the "right" to ignore legal orders.

If you have criminal convictions, then you may not legally possess any weapon, based on your State of residence and the grade of offense.

I have seen many people with restraining orders commit, or attempt, homicide or suicide because of the intense emotions involved in some of these types of situations. The removal of weapons from these situations serve to attempt to protect everyone involved, although we all understand how easy it is to secure illegally obtained weapons.

I would offer this suggestion. You might want to consider that the statement you are making constitutes your intentional involvement of a felony offense, and possibly a federal offense. Your forum identity is your amateur callsign, which identifies you to everyone here.

Such a statement, regardless of your personal beliefs as to gun ownership, exposes you to the real potential of prosecution. Your computer can easily be traced as being the origin of your post.

I would urge all of us to take some responsibilty in what we post here, and think before we post.

CDX8412 said:
KC2OST wrote:

but i do anyway

If you have a current restraining order, typically you are required to turn over all weapons. This is done to protect the alleged victim. They are usually returned if and when the order expires.

You may disagree with them, but there is no Constitutional Amendment that provides you the "right" to ignore legal orders.

If you have criminal convictions, then you may not legally possess any weapon, based on your State of residence and the grade of offense.

I have seen many people with restraining orders commit, or attempt, homicide or suicide because of the intense emotions involved in some of these types of situations. The removal of weapons from these situations serve to attempt to protect everyone involved, although we all understand how easy it is to secure illegally obtained weapons.

I would offer this suggestion. You might want to consider that the statement you are making constitutes your intentional involvement of a felony offense, and possibly a federal offense. Your forum identity is your amateur callsign, which identifies you to everyone here.

Such a statement, regardless of your personal beliefs as to gun ownership, exposes you to the real potential of prosecution. Your computer can easily be traced as being the origin of your post.

I would urge all of us to take some responsibilty in what we post here, and think before we post.

Well, well, well I bet that cooled his jets.......

Go figure, he brags about ratting his former friends out to the authorities and now he confesses to felonious activities in front of everybody who hates him.

Most hams are moral and law abiding citizens, is he really qualifed to hold a ticket?

4-10 you hit it on the head bro

Slam Dunk said:
CDX8412 said:
KC2OST wrote:

but i do anyway

Well, well, well I bet that cooled his jets.......

Go figure, he brags about ratting his former friends out to the authorities and now he confesses to felonious activities in front of everybody who hates him.

Most hams are moral and law abiding citizens, is he really qualifed to hold a ticket?

why did this turn into a gun thread? I was just telling a storie about what happend to me and now this happens. jeesh. Oh and i know 5 people in my FAMILY that are not allowed to own a gun. Judge ordered it about 5 years ago. And guess what they have guns. Just because someone says "No guns for you" Doesnt mean they are gonna follow it. Hell my dad has 4 guns and he isnt allowed to have them. :shock: Oh man hope someone doesnt get on me about that. :LOL:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.