• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dream Station

this would be a nice setup since all is new in the box. do not care that much for the antron99 antenna but they are good.

All things considered, it's not priced all that high. I might be a buyer at around $900 or so.

I'm still trying to get my head around trolling eBay and getting bunched up panties over how people spend their money :unsure:

Reactions: 1 person
Considering the 2995 is almost $600.00 new in the box and the fact that you have everything here you need to get on the air this isn't that bad of a deal.

if i felt the need/want id grab it in a second..i buy a lot from e bay the past 7 yrs and felt i have saved a lot of cash..on things gun relatd mostly as im a chicken thinking about buying electronics off there..
but in due time im sure i will get over it and get started,hopefully saving even more cash to use elsewhere:D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.