• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

EBAY SELLERS

This one looks complete but I'm really not sure about the threads.

Anyhoo,I just purchased a D104 for $59(free shipping)off the $179 Starduster Ebay seller. Plenty of pics plus the mic looks like it's in excellent shape. I've never seen one look this nice. I'll find out if I bought something nice or bought a lemon. :D

Granted,there are some crazy extremely low buyers out there. Personally I put in an reasonably priced offer. Also ask the seller how low will they go on price.

When you offer the Best Offer option you are going to receive the low-ball offers as well as the reasonable offers. I just wish eBay would post the dollar amounts that was declined by the seller.

When you offer the Best Offer option you are going to receive the low-ball offers as well as the reasonable offers. I wish eBay would post the dollar amounts that was declined by the seller.

You could always start at one price and keep going up until they accept the offer.
I just received a quick response from the $179 Starduster seller about those thread hubs. Here's what they said,"I made a hole on the parts bag to show you there is no corrosion on he antenna hub with the threaded area. Please look at the pictures again. That picture does look bad, must be the thick plastic covering the parts.It is clean as a babys butt. Thank you for your interest!"
This seller is selling out of their home. If they had a small studio with proper lighting and cameras they could make a better presentation on their wares.

Talking about aiming to please,check out this just updated pic since I've emailed the guy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
The $179 SD seller has a Astatic 575-M6 mic for $64. The mic cord is damaged but those are cheap to replace.

He's got a Cushcraft Ringo CR1 for sell too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 2
The antenna and the box doesn't look that great. It looks like water damage.

That's the thing with estate stuff. As long as the item is okay I could care less about the box
There looks looks staining on the aluminum but a little shining up should have it new looking again. Got some aluminum airplane polish that would more than do the trick.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.