• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Echo Board Identification

MikesRJ

Sep 17, 2023
South Eastern - PA
Popped the bottom lid off of my Uniden PC76XL and found this echo board installed. Can anyone ID which it is? The On/Off & adjustments are located in the formerly Delta Tune location. I’d like to locate the install procedure for this board, in case I’d like to revert it back to original.

Attachments

• IMG_9038.jpeg
    IMG_9038.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 55

The only thing I could see that looks like it might be a logo is this … but I assume that could also be the PCB manufacturer. I was thinking possibly an early Pro Trucker board. I’m fairly certain this was installed in the 80’s.

Attachments

• IMG_9039.jpeg
    IMG_9039.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
The only thing I could see that looks like it might be a logo is this … but I assume that could also be the PCB manufacturer. I was thinking possibly an early Pro Trucker board. I’m fairly certain this was installed in the 80’s.
The pro trucker LT-2?
Screenshot_20231006_190033_Amazon Shopping.jpg

This is a really early version of it. Looks really similar.

What folks like to call a "Connex" echo is what the RCI factory installed in every Galaxy from that era. Board number is EPTSSB50-something.

It got cloned by more than one manufacturer, so it could be an original RCI-made EPT board, or a clone.

Reactions: MikesRJ

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.