• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

eyes

C2

Aug 3, 2005
Is it me? every time I click a link on this forum, I get a text page that has only a box, then { and then another box.

kid of like

D{D

looks like a pair of eyes.

:?

I click back and then click the link again many times and the same thing happens.

happens with the Submit button too.

:?

I could not look at the forum yesterday. That is all I would get after clicking links here, and finally I could not even reboot my machine and get this forum to load. Everything else on the net worked fine.

But I wonder, when I was trying to post this, I never could get it to load, so I kept hitting back and submit again. I wonder if I had posted this like 20 times?

it was happening again, only this time there were no eyes.

I'm on a different PC and network now.

Dos there be gremlins.

Oh, now I see why it only went 5 times is because flood control is active. See, I never saw the block post page.

I have too many internet problems.

And Windows sucks too. For some reason I can't delete or rename some files. Like if I copy some files to the network and then open them with the app, then notice I need to chage something so I open it off my HD and make the change, and then close all programs and open Explorer, it wont let me overwrite the file on the network because it's in use.

Happens all the time even on my local machine when I'm just moving files around. It's got to be a MS bug that it does not let go of the file and it don;t realize that the file is not being used. so I have to reboot my PC to get the work done.

Frustrating.

ever since I got rid of Winblows 98 and winblows ME and switched both computers to winblows XP I have not had any problems

Yea, I use ex pee pro and it is better.

maybe it is a company network viral scan or other spyware cis is running ?!?

Last night for a period of time the site would not load . I had no problem on other sites. This is the first time this has happened. All I got was a blank white page.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.