• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FLEX RADIO

That SDRtec is a new one for me. The price doesn't look half bad either. I know someone that has the FlexRadio and have talked to him often on the air. It's really a neat idea and he loves his. There are a few things it can't do, but I think this whole area of technology is definately one to keep an eye on.

As far as the technplogy its gone this far so new is right around the corner at all times thats what grab my interest in this download updates and goI know theres pros and cons to everything and thats the gamble or chances we take. I will deffinately watch this though I really am interested in it

I see theres an ad for this in my October issue of QST magazine it really does look like an interesting setup. Ill maybe post around to try and get the inside on this setup from an actual owner/user of it. Do they setup at any of the bigger hamfest or swapmeets?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.