• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

For sale. Yaesu FT 101E w/ speaker mic and manual

Zman

K9FON
Nov 26, 2009
Im selling my Yaesu FT 101E with an external speaker (made from a junk Tempo One power supply case) microphone and original manual.. The radio has had the tubes replaced with American tubes and the sockets modded to accept American tubes. The rig has been checked out by my tech and works GREAT! It also comes with the optional CW filter (not installed).

Im asking $350.00 with the shipping figured in.
CONUS only! I prefer Paypal.

I have this listed on QTH.com and if it dont sell on here or QTH it will go to EBay..

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 264
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    210.2 KB · Views: 273

Im selling my Yaesu FT 101E with an external speaker (made from a junk Tempo One power supply case) microphone and original manual.. The radio has had the tubes replaced with American tubes and the sockets modded to accept American tubes. The rig has been checked out by my tech and works GREAT! It also comes with the optional CW filter (not installed).

Im asking $350.00 with the shipping figured in.
CONUS only! I prefer Paypal.

I have this listed on QTH.com and if it dont sell on here or QTH it will go to EBay..

####SOLD ON EBAY####

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.