• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: Yaesu FT-100

ExitThirteen

Grumpy and Cranky
Apr 18, 2008
Cornpatch of Iowa
Hi folks, I have a Yaesu FT-100 that I originally purchased as a starter radio to get back into ham, but my interest just isn't into ham, so I have no need for this radio. I bought it from a friend of mine that purchased it new, and it hasn't ever been used mobile, only as a base. He worked the DX on it quite a bit, so I know it works in the HF/VHF/UHF bands. This radio covers all of those bands, and all modes. It comes with 2 power cords, one is fused, one is not. I do not have a manual, but you can get a printable manual for it online if you so desire. The only flaw is one of the stand-offs on the bottom of the radio is broke, but I have the stand-off yet, so it did not get lost. The radio has been opened up for general coverage. Since I don't have a ticket, I can't TX in any of the ham bands, but it does TX into a dummy load, full 100W output SSB. No use keeping it if it's going to sit around.

I'd like to get $425.00 shipped CONUS, USPS priority with delivery confirmation. If you have questions, I'll do my best to answer them, even though I am not 100% familiar with the radio. Thanks for looking! :)

~Cheers~

001.jpg

002.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.