• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Glen Amp For Sale

RollingStone

Apr 6, 2021
California
Hi I have a Glen 2500 that works 100% for sale, I am open to offers and buyer must acknowledge that shipping will cost money as this thing is quite heavy.
FYI :
Amp is located in central valley California.
This unit has SIX 4X250B ceramic tubes, They originally come with Six 4X250R tube's, either way, it works 100%.
It was tested into a 10,000 watt dry dummy load about a year ago, it was tested in different modes with a 80 watt variable output radio, we never maxed it out like in the BBI video of his Glen 2500 but it is very powerful and transmits a clean signal.
Make Offer if your serious, ask questions if your curious.
Best Wishes for a great Day.

Attachments

• 20210101_194413.jpg
    20210101_194413.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 46

I once watched a video from BBI with same unit and he drives it up to 5000 watts on AM. I have not tested this unit to that peak but the unit tested fine for amount of input for amount of out put..
FYI this glen amp is 220VAC only.
Feel free to ask questions, I will answer as best I can.

Hi I have a Glen 2500 that works 100% for sale, I am open to offers and buyer must acknowledge that shipping will cost money as this thing is quite heavy.
FYI :
This unit has SIX 4X250B ceramic tubes, They originally come with Six 4X250R tube's, either way, it works 100%.
It was tested into a 10,000 watt dry dummy load about a year ago, it was tested in different modes with a 80 watt variable output radio, we never maxed it out like in the BBI video of his Glen 2500 but it is very powerful and transmits a clean signal.
got a ball park number? I wouldn't know what to offer.

FYI :
I am interested. 502-376-0915 anytime. Thank You

FYI :
Can you give me a call? 502-376-09155 Thank You

Rick the guy has it listed on Craigslist now.

Hi, it's been on CL for a long time, longer than here, It is also listed elsewhere, Let me know if you are interested? Free Shipping because I have to build a crate and a pallet to ship it safely and everybody cry's about shipping cost.... so there.. Free Shipping.
Happy Holiday Wishes to all who like to be Happy.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.