• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Has Anybody Else Done this?

paws264

Apr 6, 2005
Or Maybe it's just me.....

Have you ever been typing a reply to some message or passionately composing a new topic; I mean one where you have done a lot of typing?

And then, you accidently hit the "escape" button and it wipes out everything you had typed?

So what do you do, do you start all over again trying to remember exactly what you said and how you said it or do you just say "P iss on it, I guess I did not need to say that anyway!".

"ZIP"

If it's a longer reply, typically, I type it up in MS Word, Notepad, or Wordpad and then when it's completed I copy and paste it onto the webpage.

karo said:
that's a kind of an out of the way buttom, what you do that for?

I am typically kicked back, feet on desk with keyboard in my lap typing; it always seems to happen when I am changing position and the keyboard slips.....those are my "self-moderated" messages.

You have to ask yourself .....through out all this commotion ,did he fire 5 or 6 shots ? .......You feel lucky ? Well do ya punk !! .......when I write (type) that much and I hit the delete button by accident ,that's a feeling I don't much care to feel )-: You damned write IM pissed off !! especially when I didn't take the Evalynn Wood speed typing course to begin with !! Was it that important to me ? more then likey YES it was , but chances are with my typing skills , PISS ON IT !! It was more then likely meant to go to never never land in the first place. I truly feel your pain ,all the same Mr. Paws.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.