• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hawt Dhammm.. 40Kw!!!!

That's like jacking up a 450 HP Corvette and runnin' it wide open :( What IS the CB fascination with "powah"? (Not to mention frying the user's brains to boot!) :?

CWM

WOW! It even has a K-40 enhanced-Audiotronic rubberized thing-a-ma-bob Mic on it....that must be worth ...I don`t know, at least $200 more.
I should bid on it.
I wonder if they used A to D and D to A conversion on the input/output?
I would keep it right next to my rare , mint snow globe.

Jeff

(not gonna fry anything "wit dat un CW")

is that even real? it looks like a cpu fan and a hard drive taped to a walkie talkie the fan wires are just wrapped around the top it looks like to me.

If it were 40,000 watts you would need one heck of a battery and it would be very unsafe to use as a walkie talkie! People just like to be stupid on ebay thats all. You have to whatch you dont get ripped off by one of those people to!

o

I didn't actually SEE it but there was supposedly a "Flatu-retriever" on Ebay! It was a pair of Fruit of the Looms with a hole cut out of the seat and a funnel sown/stapled to the hole.
A hose led down to a small "tank", and when one's beans began getting, er, uh, shall-we-say 'ripe' the flatulent gas went into the tank for recycling! Supposed to attach to a car to reduce the $3.00 gas prices. I'm told people actually bid on it! :D ;)

CWM

leapin lizards batman with one of those we can transgess a vulcan mind meld to all those hams out there and make them think that 11mtrs. is thiers and the rest belong to the cb/freeband rebels. and for all of you that actually took the listing serious i suggest you go back and read ALL of the description. for those that bid good luck taking over the rf world. LOL!!!!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.