• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HD pill amp

KK4JW

May 18, 2022
Kentucky
I have a Stryker 447HPC2 that swings about 75 on the peaks, and I'd like to find a nice amplifier (high drive) to go with it. Anyone have anything they might be willing to part with?

Thanks!

I have several Texas Star DX500-HDV amplifiers. All were purchased new by me over the last few years.
I have upgraded the power wires and installed new, from my personal stock, original Toshiba 2SC2879 transistors in all of them.
$1,100 (original Toshiba transistors are $200+ each if you can find them x 4=$800)
I'll remove the Toshiba's and install HG 2SC2879's for $650 ......

I have several Texas Star DX500-HDV amplifiers. All were purchased new by me over the last few years.
I have upgraded the power wires and installed new, from my personal stock, original Toshiba 2SC2879 transistors in all of them.
$1,100 (original Toshiba transistors are $200+ each if you can find them x 4=$800)
I'll remove the Toshiba's and install HG 2SC2879's for $650 ......
If someone gives you $1100 for a 4 pill, tell them I got a bridge for sale as well

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.