• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I dont Understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!

undertaker

Undertaker
Apr 5, 2006
Texas
I have been on this forum from day 1. and everytime some one says something bad about a radio shop. like radios that have been super whack packed the thread gets deleted!!! what is the deal all i see is someone trying to tell the other members about crummy jobs on radios. seems to me there is no place to buy a radio from because if you do and tell someone about it there is always something wrong with that radio shop!!!! :( :( what the hell i give up!!!

sorry for the bitching and griping..
this is just the way i see it.. :!: :!:

Check the rest of the forum, alot of the posts have been moved to the forum feedback or the modification section to make it easier for searching a particular item or mod. I myself have not deleted a post in a while, just moved them to an appropriate section

"BAN FIRST,,,,ASK QUESTIONS LATER!!" I laugh evertime I see that :LOL: :LOL: Keeping on track I imagine its hard to figure out what posts go in which section from time to time so orginizing is a job and a half but also depending on whats said in the topic is probally a factor aswell. Any performance or work complaints placed on any business or person is most likely gonna be a feedback issue On the other hand who is a good honest technician or business to have work done by or to purchase from could be asked in the radio sections where you would get the most responses

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.