• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I finally fixed my SSB page

Thestonerguy

Apr 3, 2005
Texas
www.cbgazette.com
A long time ago, in a galaxy faraway......I lost my oreo photo's!!

Since then, I've been plagued by people saying I was too cheap to buy some oreo's and redo the page. Well, after years of picking up pennies, nickels, and dimes off the pavement I finally bought a small package - thus, a better (visual) way of describing SSB vs. AM

http://cbdaze.blogspot.com/

Woody once again thanks for the great articles. I really enjoyed reading the history of EFJ as well as art work on covers,back in the day they really made you use your imagination. I can tell alot of work goes into what you do and i respect what your doing for the radio hobby.
BTW i like the oreo cookies :p

73,Stu

novakor said:
Woody once again thanks for the great articles. I really enjoyed reading the history of EFJ as well as art work on covers,back in the day they really made you use your imagination. I can tell alot of work goes into what you do and i respect what your doing for the radio hobby.
BTW i like the oreo cookies :p

73,Stu

Thanks! and geez, I would have saved the oreo for ya but it was being munched on shortly there after!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.