• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

If RigExpert wanted to dominate the market, they would...

brandon7861

Loose Wire
Nov 28, 2018
use a 7" tablet style device in a shielded (my AA170 wasn't) and outdoor-ruggedized case with rubber corners and anti-glare screen, kickstand, built in 5GHz wifi hotspot with web server for app-free wireless control, a couple dozen extra user configs/custom cals, port extensions, option to normalize chart to an arbitrary impedance, faster guts for better TDR measurements on smaller circuit board traces, and a complementary set of moderate quality Amphenol port savers just for being a loyal customer. And they can keep the li-ion battery and cheap charge port too, just leave room for three Energizer Lithiums.

Love my AA54 model!

I have the older monochrome screen which isn't a problem like color touchscreens in the sunlight. Smart phones have the same problems but people toletate it.

Maybe your asking too much from a device.

I use mine for building and checking antennas and it exceeds my expectations compared to what the antiquated MFJ-259'S were.

Love my AA54 model!

I have the older monochrome screen which isn't a problem like color touchscreens in the sunlight. Smart phones have the same problems but people toletate it.

Maybe your asking too much from a device.

I use mine for building and checking antennas and it exceeds my expectations compared to what the antiquated MFJ-259'S were.
Same model here and I've been very pleased with it. Not a tool I use all the time but when I do use it, how it makes life so much easier. It's never let me down and does more than I understand.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.