• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Kenwood TM-742A 10m/2m/70cm - CLEAN!

FatHam

Staff member
Apr 15, 2011
So Cal
Near perfect, lightly used Kenwood TM-742A. “King of the Crossbanders”. Probably the cleanest you’ll ever find! All lights work, all functions are 100%. Lettering on mic is even 100%. This is a 9.9 out of 10. The only thing keeping me from giving it a full 10 is a minor cosmetic dust scratch on the upper left side of the display. I did everything I could to try and capture it in a picture, but it can’t really be seen by my camera…

28Mhz/144Mhz/440Mhz modules are installed, but the radio will also accept optional 50Mhz, 220Mhz & 1200Mhz modules which are available online.

Includes mic, mounting bracket, original length power cord, manual, schematics, and a recent tech report giving it a perfect bill of health.
$600 includes Priority Mail/Insured shipping with tracking number in the CONUS. Payment by PayPal or USPS MO.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.