• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Kenwood ts-940s for sale,

cbkidd1

May 3, 2005
pa.
I am selling my kenwood ts-940s 160 thur 10 meter transceiver, That is in great working condition, The receiver is very seneitive. The pair of rugged motorola mrf-422 transistors give the radio full output on all bands, TheTs-940s also has the antenna tuner installed and working, All lights meters and controls work as they should, Has two built in fans that work well, Has two stock filters installed, The only thing wrong is doing shipping to me. The bottom cover some how got a dent in it or all ready had one, I took a picture of the dent, It does not affect the radio at all, Just wanted to be honest, Comes with a copy of owners manual,
Its serial number identifies one of the last runs prior to
changing to the TS950 model. The early "known" problems were by have been corrected.

Radio is sold as is, I am asking 695.00 plus 90.00 shipping thur fedex ground. If shipping is less i will refund, Item will be doubled boxed and insured, Along with tracking info sent, I only ship to the lower 48 states, Forum of payment to be made by PayPal or USPS money order, Any questions my email is edman44@comcast.net

Attachments

• IMG_0560.JPG
    IMG_0560.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_0562.JPG
    IMG_0562.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_0563.JPG
    IMG_0563.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_0561.JPG
    IMG_0561.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_0554.JPG
    IMG_0554.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_0551.JPG
    IMG_0551.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_0557.JPG
    IMG_0557.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:

I am selling my kenwood ts-940s 160 thur 10 meter transceiver, That is in great working condition, The receiver is very seneitive. The pair of rugged motorola mrf-422 transistors give the radio full output on all bands, TheTs-940s also has the antenna tuner installed and working, All lights meters and controls work as they should, Has two built in fans that work well, Has two stock filters installed, The only thing wrong is doing shipping to me. The bottom cover some how got a dent in it or all ready had one, I took a picture of the dent, It does not affect the radio at all, Just wanted to be honest, Comes with a copy of owners manual,
changing to the TS950 model. The early "known" problems were by have been corrected.

Radio is sold as is, I am asking 695.00 plus 90.00 shipping thur fedex ground. If shipping is less i will refund, Item will be doubled boxed and insured, Along with tracking info sent, I only ship to the lower 48 states, Forum of payment to be made by PayPal or USPS money order, Any questions my email is edman44@comcast.net

675.00 plus shipping,

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Tim Chambers:
    Pres. Bill 2 FCC mod just posted
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut: