• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Kris 600 SSB Linear Amp..any info/please help

Jaymz

Jan 12, 2014
Hello all~ I recently was given a Kris 600 SSB linear amp. I know nothing about it and found next to little info on the web about them too?? Are they junk or a good one. I see it runs on 4 tubes. Anyone know the wattage, are the tubes hard to find ?? What does one think it is worth?? I cannot even find one on eBay......are they that rare or just not popular. Please help and thank you very much.

Thanks M42duster. I did find that info when searching the web but that's all I found. Do you know anything about them?

Thanks for the info BJ radionut (Gary) I really appreciate it. Are they a popular amp or old and out dated ?? Also, do you have ANY idea what they are worth?

Again thank you very much for the info.

they are old ,from the 60`s and the 70`s but in their day a good amp .if it works run it ,if you have a hum in the transmitted audio then its gonna need new power supply caps or caps thru out the amp .

its worth maybe 150-200.00 dollar range ,tube condition and working condition and appearance will determine price . i had the very same one back in the day .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio