• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Learning the hard way

680MAINE

May 31, 2006
I just wanted to let everyone know that I in no means wanted to cause hate or discontent when I posted the other day "who is this in the photo" post of charger from fatboy products. In the post I had gave mention to who it might be and gave examples of some 2 former Tv show host, then charger or ampower. It was brought to my attention by Moleculo That "Posting of personal infomation of others without their explicit permission to do so will get you booted from most online forums pretty quick. " I guess that also includes a photo as well. Anyways I just wanted to let everyone know that I in know way wanted to stir anything up, just wanted to post a pic from a keydown where I had seen and talked to charger and see if anybody else could recognize him. Ampower I Apologize for using you as a guess as to who it was, I ment no desrespect to you or the work that you do.
I just wanted to clear that up with everyone.

thank you MAINE680

680MAINE and I'm reading the mail

Wow, it was Charger? Didn't look like I remembered him. I guess, I guessed wrong.

For the pm's sent to me this is just an FYI, this is a different Charger that most are thinking of this is not Charger383 that everyone is familiar with

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.