• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Looking for the EPT360011B SCHEMATICS DIAGRAM

Retro CB Guy

Jun 22, 2014
Strangest thing on this EPT360011b circuit board, that is in my Galaxy Saturn base, that indeed the main PCB schematics is no where to be found.

Even the Galaxy 11b base doesn't use it, as it has the 14b version inside it.

Thought I'd put this out there, in the hope someone would have this 11b version and could share it please?

Maybe even a retired employee from the Galaxy company, who knows LOL.

73's & happy DXing everyone, Retro

the cbtricks site shows the plus as having the 11b main board, and there is a schematic there

This site has it too

Last edited:
Reactions: tecnicoloco
Nope, too new. The info in the link above is for a "14B" board from the early 2000s. The 11B is from the early 1990s. Doesn't use the TA7310 chip for the offset-crystal oscillator, has an additional slug-tuned coil feeding out of the offset oscillator into the down mixer. Later boards, the '12, '13 and '14 versions did not have this coil. Just can't remember the callout number.

Nope, too new. The info in the link above is for a "14B" board from the early 2000s. The 11B is from the early 1990s. Doesn't use the TA7310 chip for the offset-crystal oscillator, has an additional slug-tuned coil feeding out of the offset oscillator into the down mixer. Later boards, the '12, '13 and '14 versions did not have this coil. Just can't remember the callout number.

OK, here is the closest thing I can find to what you describe. It doesn't show the board number, but it appears to be from the early 90's and has a similar looking offset oscillator section.

Edit: attaching a stitched-together schematic, but I think this is the 10a board. not 100% certain

Attachments

• Saturne.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 7
  • Saturne Schematic.png
    Saturne Schematic.png
    605.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I also found a schematic for the superstar 3600 that looks like this, but what you call L16 is labeled L17 on that one. The schematic for the 10a also has L16. Maybe there is enough information in these similar-looking schematics to piece together what was going on in the 11a board? I gave it a few hours last night while fighting off the caffeine, but I found nothing specific to the 11a anywhere out there.

Edit: It did have a number, rested eyes makes a difference. It was the EPT360010A, its backwards from the overlay.
ept.png

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.