• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Magnum S-6 or Stryker 440 ...Help!!

shane1041

Nov 26, 2005
Hey guys I am getting ready to order one or the other ....Which would you choose ? Is one better than the other.....thanks

I am leaning towards the stryker ..Seems like it got alot features for the price .....The S6 does have a freq counter but it is not really needed ...So I think I will go with the stryker :)

just got my stryker from justin today, looks great, hooked it up in my car, got 2 radio checks both said it sounds great, lighting looks really great, want need the dome light anymore to make adjustments. the stryker will be replacing the s-9 i have in my work truck for now.

Hmm,

I wondering if I should do this too. I just sent a PM to Justin on modding my SS3900. I'd really rather have a SSB rig, but for the moble... Hmmm.

I have heard both radios and the Styker just sounded better than the S-6. I have a friend that uses a Stryker for a base station and he always sounds great. For AM only ops i would go with the Stryker.

The link to the Copper Forum will not work unless you have a password and are a member. That said the Copper forum is a joke anyway and I will stop right there since that was my positive comment about them.

As much as I like magnum line of radio's I think the Stryker is far superior. Go Stryker.

He basically claimed that the M1104 was a cellular telephone transistor and that Stryker was replacing it with the ERF when it required a transistor change. Copper may not be a joke but their fearless moron sure the hell is

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.