• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

May WWRF amateur radio contest

novakor

Apr 5, 2005
Reno,Nevada
WWRF amateur radio contest dates and times:

May 19th through May21st
Contest start time:
4PM Eastern Friday
3PM Central Friday
2PM Mountian Friday
1PM Pacific Friday

Contest end time:
8PM Eastern Sunday
7PM Central Sunday
6PM Mountian Sunday
5PM Pacific Sunday

All bands All modes including repeaters,NO echolink.
You can use the SKED section to prearrange contacts.
You can post contacts in CDX "Ham Contacts" section or PM me (novakor) with your contact(s).
All contacts must be in by contest end time and both partys must post for contact to count.
Please post Call sign (or forum handle) time and freq.

Good luck & 73 Stu

would it make more sence for contest announcements to be in the cdx contest section?

Carl i know what your saying, however this is NOT a CDX 11 meter contest and i DO NOT want any confusion between a CDX contest and a WWRF amateur radio contest. I am sure between posting in "Announcement & general" section as well as the "Amateur Radio" section it should generate enough publicity within the forum. Thanks and i hope to hear you out there. 73

Contest starts this Friday,get ready!!
And for all us no code techs,there has been alot of 6 meter propagations. Lets not forget contacts through repeaters will count as contacts.(NO ECHOLINK) GOOD LUCK,73

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.