• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MORE KI4MSJ PICTURES

KI4MSJ

Jun 4, 2006
Staunton, Virginia
CIMG1396.jpg

CIMG1395.jpg

CIMG1394.jpg

Icom IC-7000 with Ham Radio Deluxe. That's a nice setup. What are you using to hold up the 7000 control head?

It is a wooden stand I built for my HT and I just cut it down to except the control head. I then put my monitor on the tripod and stood it directly behind the head unit. I also bought a cooling fan which is controlled by the radio power and plugs into the tuner port and has a plug through so I can still plug in my tuner. I am considering doing the TV mod and try to tune in some TV shows from around the world. It is a great system and glad I got it. I will start refurbishing my 901DM over the winter and hope to find the rest of the pieces to go with it.

Roger. I was tuning through the bands and that is where I was when I decided to take the pics. The monitor for the 7000 I felt is a must have for my old eyes. This is the 3rd generation monitor, I can hook up my sattelite and game system on it as well as using it as a radio screen. I had been looking at these for sometime and finally broke down when I got the 7000

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.