• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

More things that make you say Hmmmmm..... ;-)

paws264

Apr 6, 2005
stirthepot.gif
Credit to the source

Yep. Somebody imported a thread on QRZ over to another forum I *used* to be a member of, and I was immediately BANNED because of what someone else said! :D I never mentioned the forum by name. What I said over here was, "I dunno. I thought it was just a radio forum (talking about the *other* forum); I didn't know they sold anything". For that, I was BANNED from posting. OH well.............................................

Hey Jerry, I visited that "Multi-use (CB/Freeband) Radio forum" where you were supposed to be *BANNED* from, you neglected to update us on your status; not only are you *UNBANNED*, you are now a MODERATOR on the Chicken/Free Band site, "GASP" can this be true?

Jerry, (CW Morse) how can you claim not to know that "they sold anything" on that site when you are a paying sponser of the site. Jerry (K4KWH) you advertise your "Carolina Cyclone" Screwdriver antennas in your commercial section.

Glad to see that you are *UNBANNED*, I really missed your postings about Truckers on 10 meters with export radios; they really kept things hopping over there.

Good luck on the sale of your Carolina Cyclone Screwdriver antennas, I am sure the the thousands(?) of licensed amateur operators who frequent that site are chomping at the bits to get one.

Question, do those antenna also tune the frequencies immediately up and down from the 11 meter band that the so-called "Free banders" use? I noticed in one message how you carefully instructed a CB'er how to get the best response from the antennas that you are selling (hawking) over there.

Well, I gotta go back out on the interstate and chase down more turckers operating on 10 meters so I can get their company name and license plate numbers.

Best regards,

Mel

K4KWH Carolina Cyclone Antenna

PS: I wonder if I will be banned from the multi-use site for posting this here or banned this site for posting about the multi-use site?

Thanks for the free advertisement :D

paws264 said:
stirthepot.gif
Credit to the source

Yep. Somebody imported a thread on QRZ over to another forum I *used* to be a member of, and I was immediately BANNED because of what someone else said! :D I never mentioned the forum by name. What I said over here was, "I dunno. I thought it was just a radio forum (talking about the *other* forum); I didn't know they sold anything". For that, I was BANNED from posting. OH well.............................................

Hey Jerry, I visited that "Multi-use (CB/Freeband) Radio forum" where you were supposed to be *BANNED* from, you neglected to update us on your status; not only are you *UNBANNED*, you are now a MODERATOR on the Chicken/Free Band site, "GASP" can this be true?

Jerry, (CW Morse) how can you claim not to know that "they sold anything" on that site when you are a paying sponser of the site. Jerry (K4KWH) you advertise your "Carolina Cyclone" Screwdriver antennas in your commercial section.

Glad to see that you are *UNBANNED*, I really missed your postings about Truckers on 10 meters with export radios; they really kept things hopping over there.

Good luck on the sale of your Carolina Cyclone Screwdriver antennas, I am sure the the thousands(?) of licensed amateur operators who frequent that site are chomping at the bits to get one.

Question, do those antenna also tune the frequencies immediately up and down from the 11 meter band that the so-called "Free banders" use? I noticed in one message how you carefully instructed a CB'er how to get the best response from the antennas that you are selling (hawking) over there.

Well, I gotta go back out on the interstate and chase down more turckers operating on 10 meters so I can get their company name and license plate numbers.

Best regards,

Mel

PS: I wonder if I will be banned from the multi-use site for posting this here or banned this site for posting about the multi-use site?

Happy_Hamer said:
Thanks for the free advertisement :D

paws264 said:
stirthepot.gif
Credit to the source

Best regards,

Mel

"No good deed goes unpunished"

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.