• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

moxon rectangles

D

darkrfoverlord

anyone ever build and or use one? I have all the material cut and bent just need to assemble and get it up in the air. just wondering what i should expect for performance since i don't live in a free space, perfect ground isotropic world.

CDX-251 2SF251 </p>

anyone ever build and or use one? I have all the material cut and bent just need to assemble and get it up in the air. just wondering what i should expect for performance since i don't live in a free space, perfect ground isotropic world.

CDX-251 2SF251 </p>

finally assemble it. bit touchy for adjusting swr. 1.2 :1 on 27.385 swr climbs steeply below 27.00 but i constructed it for the uppers above 27.385. decent side rejection seems to be better than the 2 ele. yagi i made. f/b good made contact with an arkansaw station right away 25w pep antenna tested @ 18ft above the ground on my test mast light wieght only 6.3 lbs. 12' 10" long and 5'6 " wide. it works and it was free. now it's on to a 5/8 verticle for my stock madison for local work.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.