• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My new Rig!

CDX197

Apr 2, 2005
Nebraska's cornfields
Well today was the second time driving it and im gonna buy it. :D We got on the Hwy and floored it. Got to 65 and had to back off because of traffic. Then tested out the 4 wheel drive in a parking lot. Works great. Then got her back on the Hwy and got her up to 85 in a 45 speed zone. Should have seen the faces on everyone we passed :LOL:
PICT1222.jpg
PICT1213.jpg
PICT1215.jpg
Not the prettiest truck but it kicks ass. The Pictures dont do this trust justas. This truck is a tall SOB. I can finally see over a diesal! :twisted:

Good Deal Logan, Congrats on the new rig.........All I got to say is "Hammer down on the big Ol' Chevy" :LOL: ..........But keep her safe ;) .............73's for now

you cant beat a old chevy, not to mention easy to work on and lots of room for alts :D :D :D :D :D :D whats she got for a motor ?? im guessing a 350 ........

peace cdx781

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.