• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My small station...

555_RI

My smalll station round rhode island :D

mystation.JPG

Good ol washington base w/ uppers and lowers, vectronics cross needle watt/swr meter.
antenna1.JPG

My good ol maco m103.. gotta fix that rear element... 50+mph winds a couple weeks back moved her a little bit, but she still works great!

stringray2pill.JPG

Inside my 2 pill... notice how stringray put his name and the date on the board.. very cool!

As for boxes... good ol xforce built, a 200hd driving my 400hd. The 200hd runs at 16 volts off the power supply and the 400hd on a battery for a little while until i get a nice power supply for it.

might have been me... i do alot of talking out there in Nebraska and all over... I might have talked to you on ssb..

Hey 555, Just wanted to let you know that although I am in Va. I am originally from Prov. RI, also E. Prov. and Cranston. You say your from uptown Prov. Where is that? exactly

The meter is a Vectronics VCI model pm-30 .. 3kw, shows reflect watage along with swr... I love these types of meters. There are other companies out there that make ones allmost identical.covers 1.8-60 mhz. Has a built in light also i need to get the ac plug so i can light it up. As for the 3 element, i get a flat match, and that is a brand new tv rotor (dur-able) brand, and so she had been pretty dur-able! I bought off ebay and has handled those 40-50mph gusts up here a couple weeks back, the back element was the only one affected and its not even that bad. The boom on the 3 element is around 11ft plus a little.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.