• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Nissan titan

Johnboat

Jan 14, 2014
Hey guys has anyone on here, ever put a cb in a nissan titan with a console? I have a connex 3300 I was thinking of cutting console and sliding radio down in it between gear shift and air conditioner. Any input

Reactions: 1 person

Hey guys has anyone on here, ever put a cb in a nissan titan with a console? I have a connex 3300 I was thinking of cutting console and sliding radio down in it between gear shift and air conditioner. Any input

Yeah. Check there's enough airflow behind the console to ensure adequate cooling. Its a 45W rig and generates plenty of heat on TX.

I've my Stryker 955 hp mounted on the passenger side of the console. I'm 6'-1 and 250 lbs and I don't touch it when I sit in the passenger side. I ran the power wires under the console to the rubber grommet that the E-brake goes through the firewall. I soaped up the wires and pushed them through. The amp is under the passenger side seat also. My new amp will have a remote box that I will mount just below where the stock radio was. I have a Alpine radio, so after the install I have a cubby hole there, so I'm going to use it.

I haven't figured out where or how I'm going to push these 4 gauge955 001.JPG

955 007.JPG

955 008.JPG

predator 10k 005.JPG cables when I install the new amp.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.