• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Propagation Software (ACE-HF)

WQ2H

Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2023
Live Free or Die
www.qrz.com
Long Wave, Inc. (formally ACE-HF) has discontinued support for their Windows propagation program ACE-HF.

For a limited time, it is now available as freeware (no support) by going to the Long Wave Dropbox and downloading the installation package. It will only be available until June 2024. The URL is: ACE-HF Mobile - Dropbox

Once you get to the drop box - check the download box to download a compressed directory, extract the directory and run set-up like any other Windows installation.

I've been using ACE-HF since 2017 and I like it a lot. It can run propagation results for multiple points, using multiple antennas and antenna orientations, with different power levels and modes, and then list MUF, Best Frequency, SNR Summary charts, and give you a band/performance report. It is a powerful program so I would recommend going through the HELP.PDF file (located in c:/ACE-HF after installation).

Below is a summary of a recent WQ2H to PJ2BR analysis. You can also build and add you own antennas to the 'antenna library' and keep a predictions library of frequently used call signs.

73 and good luck ! :cool:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 42

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.