• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

radio waves help

biferi

Jul 29, 2008
Can anyone give a good site that will tell what time of day eatch Layer will reflacted what type of FREQ??

I know that say Daytime almost everything gets absorbed by the D Layer. But I want to know about the other layers.

I go to Wikapedia but they give way to mutch info?

I don't think it's possible to predict what you are wanting with any accuracy, it's always an "if this, then that" sort of thing. If it were possible, I have to think that it would have been publicized and been well known by now. I figure it's about as accurate as weather forecasting was 10 - 20 years ago, more guessing than anything definite.
I honestly hope I'm mistaken and that there's a reliable propagation site! I'd love to know where to look also. The 'levels' and 'indexes' are publicized in a number of places, and they let -you- do the 'predicting'/guessing...
- 'Doc

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.