• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ranger RCI X9

n4dxx

Jan 27, 2010
Anyone know how to make this thing slide further with the clarifier?Useless on 10 meters and them hard to find places..Thanks

Unfortunately as @Enterprise312ok stated, it's ssb capable but also ssb limited as I found out myself. Mine is in the box brand spanking new and although it's a Purdy one, it'll get sent down the road one day.

It sure is one heck of an audio monster on Am though!

The longhorn n6 and 99 series are the same also. Truck drivers are Rangers main market as ssb operators mostly just trash them online and buy some kind of anytone.

Reactions: n4dxx
The longhorn n6 and 99 series are the same also. Truck drivers are Rangers main market as ssb operators mostly just trash them online and buy some kind of anytone.
Not necessarily, I'm a truck driver and own both anytone and ranger radios. I've got a couple Rangers that do really well on ssb. 2950dx6, 2970n2 and even the little tre-797 do really well in ssb I know because I own and use them ssb.

The X9 for ssb, not so much.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.