• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

recient padlocks on threads ???

There are times when the winds tend to make the boat drift off course ... when this happens the result will be a closed thread . There have been crybabies, well intentioned indivuals, pot stirrers as well as average posters that will have a comment on which way a thread is going.

I will close/lock a thread rather than deleting due to the fact that there may be a pinch of useable information within the thread and to delete it would deprive the intrested parties that truly want to learn some valueable information.

There are times when the winds tend to make the boat drift off course ... when this happens the result will be a closed thread . There have been crybabies, well intentioned indivuals, pot stirrers as well as average posters that will have a comment on which way a thread is going.

I will close/lock a thread rather than deleting due to the fact that there may be a pinch of useable information within the thread and to delete it would deprive the intrested parties that truly want to learn some valueable information.
(y)

I can see why it was closed. It was typical paws264 trolling.

GLoRia!

GLoRia!

GLoRia!

31284351763_220x220_a.jpg

Couldn't have said it better myself. (y)

I suspect that thread was closed early because it fell right on the heels of the other amp thread that was closed. There is not much difference in asking which amp is the worse and which is the best. Either thread will soon turn into a bitchfest.

Couldn't have said it better myself. (y)

I suspect that thread was closed early because it fell right on the heels of the other amp thread that was closed. There is not much difference in asking which amp is the worse and which is the best. Either thread will soon turn into a bitchfest.
It's appearent that the lobbiest for *MPOWER have the majority and now control moderation.(y)

Life is a b!tch, ain't it. Hard to be an internet commando when they keep locking your posts. Lets try this one, "Who is the biggest loser.....?"

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.