• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RM Italy KM-203P vs KM-200P. Differences?

doffo

Oct 14, 2012
Hello.

I was looking into both the RM Italy KM-203P and the KM-200P. The fellow who sells them on amazon.com doesn't have any of the KM-203P left, but has the KM-200P ones in stock.. Both amps appeared to be similiar as far as specs. Is there any real differences between the two?

Thanks. :D

Thanks for the replys. I will look out for a 203. :)

@Robb

You're one hell of a CB god. Every posts i search on google you're the man to answer along with a few others. Keep it up!

Thanks again Robb! :) Order placed. Amp wont show till probably 4 weeks from now, but I got plenty of time to fix up a 3rd Cobra 148GTL and clean up my others. :)

@tony

You bet! I am wanting to see if I can do some DXing on CB. Not going to pollute and be a nuisance in the air. :) (Have my general class ham license, but want to say hello to a new crowd of operators.)

@psycho

Hope so! :) Figured it will also give a challenge just how far I can get with a smaller setup.

It's KL not KM and I am told the KL-203P will work work from 20 to 30 MHZ,
It likes low power input about 1 1/2 to 2 watts, but a friend of mine conects them to stock radios with a power mic and has never had a problem in his pick-up, LOW SWR OLNY !!!!

I stand corrected, its KL! :) Mine came in from dnjradio.com pretty fast! I was lucky enough that it was the very last one in stock before their next shipment comes in on the 10th of November.

For now I will run it on SSB with a good antenna until I can get the deadkey down on AM. Even then, I wouldn't need to power up AM like that since I want to DX.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.