• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Base Sirio 2008 vs 2016

ok peeps. after a time period with my 2008 up at 20 ft to base,it survived severe winds. last weekend i raised it to 35 foot to base of antenna. radio group i talk in ,some members are 50 miles away said i went from being heard to blasting in their radios. my recieve really came up too and noise went down.
i think i might buy another and set it to 10 meters.
my newest stryker 955 seems to work well with the 2008
Great antenna, very sturdy, good ears and if mounted sufficiently high, amazing reach. Love it!

Reactions: Rwb
ok peeps. after a time period with my 2008 up at 20 ft to base,it survived severe winds. last weekend i raised it to 35 foot to base of antenna. radio group i talk in ,some members are 50 miles away said i went from being heard to blasting in their radios. my recieve really came up too and noise went down.
i think i might buy another and set it to 10 meters.
my newest stryker 955 seems to work well with the 2008

That's my combo. My 955 loves my 2008.

That's my combo. My 955 loves my 2008.
they definatly talk loud dont they greg t?
ive always been a hustler mobile antenna but as good as the 2008 is on base ,its got me thinkin about 1 sirio mobile antenna

they definatly talk loud dont they greg t?
ive always been a hustler mobile antenna but as good as the 2008 is on base ,its got me thinkin about 1 sirio mobile antenna

I don't get the chance to hear myself, but nearly everyone I DX with is raving about my clean, sharp, loud and clear audio.

Reactions: Rwb
I don't get the chance to hear myself, but nearly everyone I DX with is raving about my clean, sharp, loud and clear audio.
thats what i get told wither its am or ssb

Reactions: Greg T

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.