• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Something Interesting

Brother DXer

226 - west Texas (WDX226)
Aug 20, 2022
Texas
I went down a rabbit hole this morning and found myself on a recent LestersCustomTrkShp YouTube video starring the Anytone Ares II.
There is nothing negative about my post, just something I didn't know, and now I do. If you're interested, check out the video. It should be set to start at the part of the video I'm referencing.

Last edited:

He gives yet another anecdote for something that we're being told is not happening and can not happen according to official sources. Sorry to hear he's having to go through that. Also sorry but not surprised to hear about his sh*tty former employer.

I got "those shots" and less than two months later, I had blood clots in the back of my leg causing my calf to swell up. The oncologist put me on a blood thinner, and it helps. The doctor said that the clots should be absorbed by the body and go away on their own. Except that they haven't. I don't think they are blood clots......

It's a sad deal for Lester and anyone else suffering from the results. He had mentioned in another video about being out for a while from a stroke and some shortcomings after but I hadn't heard the full story.

Hopefully he can continue with his gig and his health keeps up with him.

Until now, I didn't know that radio wasn't his full time job.

I got "those shots" and less than two months later, I had blood clots in the back of my leg causing my calf to swell up. The oncologist put me on a blood thinner, and it helps. The doctor said that the clots should be absorbed by the body and go away on their own. Except that they haven't. I don't think they are blood clots......
Aspirin is like AstroGlide for blood cells, it keeps them slippery enough not to clot.

My grandparents lean to the right, but they still took the shots because they had enough faith in the system to do so, and now my grandma's arrhythmias (that were well under control) have since returned with a vengeance. She said she is done with "their shots". It is unfortunate that so many people had to be hurt by this, and, not to get political, but the truth will emerge as "known fact" soon enough and not even CNN or MSNBC will be able to dispute it. God be with those who were "adversely affected".

Same here and doing 100% fine. Like most people, I had a couple weeks of the mild "crud" in November of '19 before anything was even reported, and I got over it and never had another issue. I saw the local sporting goods shop price a 5pk of N95's at $35 and that was it for me. I quit putting quarters in that game right then and there.

Reactions: Greg T
You hear the continuous shouting from the people about the truth but "surprisingly" never hear it reported by our "trusted" news sources or scrubbed from the internet as "misinformation". I was willing to walk from my career over the forced poison shots. I'm glad God granted me discernment to decide to stand my ground and refuse. I kept my job and so did my coworkers. I have seen the effects first hand on loved family and friends. Heart/health issues that never appeared until after injection. You will never hear the truth because there's too much $ to be made. It was also a great test to see who's going to drink the Kool aid or who's awake to the lie. It's disgusting to know this evil was swept under the rug. Unfortunately Les is dealing with the consequences.

Last edited:
I wonder what kind of mike he was using to test that radio. Some kind of "coffin" mike, but I couldn't read the brand. Definitely not the Anytone mike shown in the leadup photo to the video.

aresmike.png

The wu-flu almost killed me. I was down with it for over a month, a week of that in the 'hospistal' on Ox and respirator. Even my own PCP tried to tell me that "I contracted CoVid because I wouldn't take their vax", but I have no regrets... Nor, do I believe one word of big pharma's, or their shills in the field's BS.

Reactions: Blackcat630

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.