• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

TAKE YOUR TECHNICIAN TEST FAST!!!

As one may be studying and learning the formulas for the current tech pool one would notice that they are no longer used in the new pool.

I always thought if they wanted a real test they wouldn't be giving you the answers ahead of time.
Tech/general are the easiest memory test you'll get, now extra you might actually have to know something. Wink

I agree. I NEVER studied to pass gen/tech. Took a few practice tests, then the real one. Multiple guess, I can almost pass one I know nothing about . The ones I've taken have four answers. Two can be discarded off the bat. Then it's just a process of an educated guess on a T/F test. I took a test, to see how well I test, I guess they didn't expect someone to score that high LMAO.

usually there is a wrong answer or two, a right answer, and one they call a discriminator--it's designed to look like the right answer, but it is not the right answer. And sometimes they are both right, but one is more right than the other.

I seem to recall that the next update should not have been until 2007.

I was just reading about it. What did they do? Dumbya it down some more? No diagrams or illustrations?

I haven't taken ele. 1, passed 2 and 3, I don't care if it stays or not. When I pass it, I doubt I'll mind either way.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.