• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Texas Star Dx-1200 "hot Plate" 8 X Toshiba 2sc2290 Class Ab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pesto Besth

BANNED
Aug 10, 2014
Hello everyone. I am selling a NEW Texas Star DX-1200 amplifier. You can drive it with 25-100 watts PEP in for over a KW out on Bird43P. This is a BIG CB radio / ham radio linear amplifier made by Texas Star. It is just like the "Sweet sixteen" or DX-1600 amplifier, only it uses 8 of the Toshiba 2SC2290 transistors instead of the 2SC2879 transistors. The amplifier comes out of the box as a "CW transmitter". It has been converted to work as an amplifier and will work on 40-10 meters. Output has been tested. This is as good as it gets as far as a big amplifier goes. Much, much better than those Davemade, X Force, Palomar, Joker, RM Italy (some of theirs are AB, but a lot aren't), and other Class C "splatter boxes". This is a class AB amplifier not class C which means clean output and it will work great on AM and SSB both. My price is $530.00 for this amplifier, firm.

The *ONLY* thing I might be interested in, and I DO mean ONLY thing is a smaller amplifier like a two transistor amplifier of some sort, newer or older doesn't matter PLUS cash. Other than that, I am not interested in trades, and I do not do the "swap-meet shuffle", meaning please don't show up and waste my time and your's by coming out to meet me, try to talk me down on price, ask about payment plans, etc. I am a nice guy, so I don't mean this in a rude way, but I have had to deal with some interesting things and requests before so I feel I have to be forward. If you have my asking price, then I have a nice, new amplifier that works perfectly and I can demonstrate it works before you buy. Thanks for looking. Any questions about the amplifier please ask.

LOCAL PICK UP / MEET UP IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA ONLY

OK - - price reduced to $450.00. Guys this is a NEW DX-1200, the little brother to the DX-1600 / sweet sixteen. Priced to sell today cash then it is off to e-pay.

OK - - price reduced to $450.00. Guys this is a NEW DX-1200, the little brother to the DX-1600 / sweet sixteen. Priced to sell today cash then it is off to e-pay.
Hello do you still have your Texas Star available please let me know I'm located in San Diego California
Hello everyone. I am selling a NEW Texas Star DX-1200 amplifier. You can drive it with 25-100 watts PEP in for over a KW out on Bird43P. This is a BIG CB radio / ham radio linear amplifier made by Texas Star. It is just like the "Sweet sixteen" or DX-1600 amplifier, only it uses 8 of the Toshiba 2SC2290 transistors instead of the 2SC2879 transistors. The amplifier comes out of the box as a "CW transmitter". It has been converted to work as an amplifier and will work on 40-10 meters. Output has been tested. This is as good as it gets as far as a big amplifier goes. Much, much better than those Davemade, X Force, Palomar, Joker, RM Italy (some of theirs are AB, but a lot aren't), and other Class C "splatter boxes". This is a class AB amplifier not class C which means clean output and it will work great on AM and SSB both. My price is $530.00 for this amplifier, firm.

The *ONLY* thing I might be interested in, and I DO mean ONLY thing is a smaller amplifier like a two transistor amplifier of some sort, newer or older doesn't matter PLUS cash. Other than that, I am not interested in trades, and I do not do the "swap-meet shuffle", meaning please don't show up and waste my time and your's by coming out to meet me, try to talk me down on price, ask about payment plans, etc. I am a nice guy, so I don't mean this in a rude way, but I have had to deal with some interesting things and requests before so I feel I have to be forward. If you have my asking price, then I have a nice, new amplifier that works perfectly and I can demonstrate it works before you buy. Thanks for looking. Any questions about the amplifier please ask.

Hello do you still have the Texas Star amplifier for sale please let me know

Hello do you still have the Texas Star amplifier for sale I'm located in San Diego I was wondering if you still had it please let me know

9 year old post and he said he sold it on Craigslist...... also he was banned from this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.