• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

the forum store

It's disabled for now. A lot of the items listed were not available any longer from the distributor so I need to update the listings. Also, there didn't seem to be much interest and I wasn't even getting enough to make minimum order quantities. If there's something you're looking for, let me know and I can check availability and price for you.

I have no HAM clothing (stuff with a logo Amateur radio people would know).

I would love to have a polo shirt that tells people I am a HAM without telling people who are not in the know that I am a HAM. I am thinking fire engine red or royal blue. Thinking a shirt with texture not smooth, available in tall/extra large sizes. LL Bean makes nice stuff (Premium Double L Polo, Banded Sleeve) and will put on a logo for you, but it is pricey. This is not a rush item, it is a nice to have item. Maybe something for Christmas?

Last edited:
I have no HAM clothing (stuff with a logo Amateur radio people would know).

I would love to have a polo shirt that tells people I am a HAM without telling people who are not in the know that I am a HAM. I am thinking fire engine red or royal blue. Thinking a shirt with texture not smooth, available in tall/extra large sizes. LL Bean makes nice stuff (Premium Double L Polo, Banded Sleeve) and will put on a logo for you, but it is pricey. This is not a rush item, it is a nice to have item. Maybe something for Christmas?
How about this one?

images

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.