• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The PJ's

74IN

Feb 17, 2003
Labia
QRZ has gone off the deep end.

Everyone is banned from posting in The Political Junkie section.

Now there are discussions about pencils and toenails. LOL

QRZ has gone off the deep end.

Everyone is banned from posting in The Political Junkie section.

Now there are discussions about pencils and toenails. LOL

We are considering banning you here since you have a RED X for the image in your signature :p:p:p

That section of the forum was just a gathering ground for the bitchfesters anyway.

I had fun there. I think those that chose to participate did also.

The real bitchfesters have had they're say. C'mon, why gripe about something you don't have to have anything to do with?:confused:

I like you, QRN, but I disagree with you on this.

Chris
KC9IUX

Fred said:
"Today I had the unfortunate duty to place several members on a 1 week suspension for participating in certain discussions in this section that involved bodily parts / functions.

Let me make this perfectly clear: Effective immediately, we will not tolerate discussions that are meant to humorously depict bodily functions, use double meanings to avoid censorship (i.e. "knobs"), or writings that are of a patently tasteless nature. I don't feel that I need to describe every possible situation or debate the definition of tastelessness, since decent folks already know what the limits are.

The Rag Chew forums will be closed, just like the Political Junkie, if we don't get widespread cooperation in this effort".

Oh well.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.